Your Birthday Present...


She is my girlfriend, my life partner, my soul mate, and my angel guardian.She's cute, lovely, sweet, caring, but sometimes, annoying too! She fill up my blank, my time and my life. She! is a gift from god to me. She make me laugh, she make me warm, she make me sad either.

In 4years relationship we have been go thru a lot, and we share a lot too. Her 1st flight, her 1st vacation overseas, her 1st cry in front of me, her 1st smile, our 1st kiss, 1st date in pasar malam, 1st time for Starbucks...and etcs.. So many 1st time sharing and been together. The most memorable is the 1st time i hold her small hand...

This year was the 5th time we celebrate her's birthday together...Nothing special present to her, just a bouquet of roses and this, memories of us......

Happy Birthday Bee, LOVE YOU ALWAYS....

Comments

Popular Posts